Valve and Mechanical Services
Denholm Zholdas provides a wide range of mechanical and valve services specifically tailored to suit the unique requirements of each customer.
Our service portfolio covers the entire life cycle of a valve from commissioning support and planned/breakdown maintenance to decommissioning and replacement.
Denholm Zholdas offer the following key services:
- Repair, testing and calibration of all types of valves, including safety, control and isolation
- Database valve tracking
- Dual language certification
- Nitrogen testing up to 650 bar
- Hydraulic testing up to 800 bar
- Maintenance support, planning, repair and calibration service
- Shutdown/Turnaround support, repair and calibration service
- Onsite repair specialists, to reduce plant down time
- Self contained site valve repair and calibration workshops
- Procurement service and replacement parts/accessories sourcing via third party contractors
- Bolting and tensioning including P1 blinding
- Catalyst handling: loading and unloading activities
- Bundle pulling
With a full range of leak sealing services, Denholm Zholdas also provide on site emergency response teams.